Monday, July 19, 2010

Day Quattro.. sigh I miss you Quattro

Arnotts - the big food conglomerate here in Australia made famous by the ever popular Tim Tam, also has a delicious cookie called the Quattro.  Biscuit topped with smooth toffee, peanuts and dipped in chocolate.. ummmm hel-lo Quattro come to mama!  Alas, not only did Coles stop stocking Quattro (or Arnotts stopped making them) but these scrumptious lil' ditties don't exactly fall into the clean eating camp.  D'oh!  Just as well - a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips!

So both days 3 and 4 of the challenge were similar.  I'm improving in the water drinking department but struggling in the eat 5-6 small meals per day category.  The plan going into the work week is to pack all my snacks/meals and bring them with me.  Wish me luck!

On a side note, we cooked up a mean Eat Clean stew last night and are licking our lips with it again tonight.  Secret ingredient = beer!  Not sure how that fits into Tosca's EC plan but I'm not arguing!

No comments:

Post a Comment